And so we reach the end of our T2P series with the end of T2P itself. If you have been following along the way I am sure you will agree that Ultimo Dragon’s Toryumon 2000 Project was as good as it was unique. It created many stars that you see in today’s Dragon Gate and other promotions across Japan and pioneered the octagonal ring in pro-wrestling. The end is a sad one, but the era gave us some of the most memorable matches in the history of the Dragon System.
I hope that you have enjoyed this series of shows and that you now have a better understanding of one of the most important times for the company we now call Dragon Gate.
T2P “LA ULTIMA FUNCTION”, 27.01.2003
Tokyo Korakuen Hall
1. Pescatore Yagi & Berlinetta Boxer vs BATAyan & Takamichi Iwasa
2. Toru Owashi vs Jun Ogawauchi
– Exhibition Match: Jorge Rivera vs Syachihoko Machine #1 & Syachihoko Machine #2
3. TARU vs Kinya Oyanagei
4. Ultimo Dragon & YOSSINO vs Henry III Sugawara & Raimu Mishima
5. Lucha Libre Classica Rules: Milano Collection A.T., “brother” YASSINI & Condotti Shuji vs Ryo Saito, Second Doi & Anthony W. Mori