openthedragongate.com / Added Videos
2.59K Views0 Comments0 Likes
1. CIMA & Ricochet vs Masato Yoshino & PAC 2. Naruki Doi, Naoki Tanizaki & Kzy vs Masaaki Mochizuki, Gamma & Susumu Yokosuka
2.65K Views6 Comments0 Likes
"TRUTH GATE 2010" Febuary 27th, 2010 Kyoto KBS Hall 950 Fans - Super No Vacancy Full House 1. Open the Brave Gate Championship: K-ness (c)vs. Super Shisa 2. KAGETORA contra KAGETORA: [KAMIKAZE] Shingo Taka...
1.87K Views38 Comments0 Likes
I found this randomly already uploaded. I guess I had planned on posting it many months ago but forgot. This is just a random Sanctuary show that I had lying around. If/when I find any more NEX I'll probably post them...
3.98K Views2 Comments0 Likes
Kobe World Hall, 19.07.2009 K-ness, Super Shisa & Shisa BOY vs. Cyber Kong, Yasushi Kanda & Kenichiro Arai “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa Bousou Series Final: Hollywood Stalker Ichikawa vs. Abdullah The Bu...
1.17K Views1 Comments0 Likes
1. Naruki Doi vs BxB Hulk vs Naoki Tanisaki 2. K-ness & Susumu Yokosuka vs CIMA & Gamma
1.31K Views18 Comments0 Likes
1. Yasushi Kanda, Naoki Tanisaki & Kzy vs Masato Yoshino, Naruki Doi & BxB Hulk 2. Open the Triangle Gate Championship - CIMA, Gamma & Genki Horiguchi (c) vs Shingo Takagi, Cyber Kong & KAGETORA
3.51K Views5 Comments0 Likes
1. BxB Hulk & Kzy vs. CIMA & Don Fujii 2. Loser Leaves Unit Match - Naruki Doi & Yasushi Kanda & Cyber Kong vs. Gamma, Masaaki Mochizuki & Masato Yoshino
3.55K Views5 Comments0 Likes
1. Open the Dream Gate #1 Contender Battle Royal ~CIMA Royale~ - Jimmy Susumu, Gamma, Shingo Takagi, Dragon Kid, Cyber Kong, Chihiro Tominaga, Super Shenlong, Hollywood Stalker Ichikawa, Naruki Doi, Kzy 2. Open The ...
2.09K Views5 Comments0 Likes
When I can I will be posting YAMATO`s matches from the Super J Cup 5th Stage. For those not in the know, the Super J Cup has always been the most prestigious Junior Heavyweight tournament in Japan, with past winne...
1.10K Views7 Comments0 Likes
As you can see we're currently back online. I'm not sure how long this will last and I might have to take the site down again sometime in the future, but for now things should be relatively back to how they were. I ha...